Welcome To

Logo 2

Home About Us

Museum

Society News
Current Events

Historical
People

Historical
Places
Historical
Events
Sheldon Historical
Society Past Events
 

Bouchard Road Bridge

The iron  bridge at the mouth of Black Creek, erected in 1884 by the Berlin Iron Bridge Company, is a substantial structure. It is a parallel truss eighty feet long with a fourteen feet roadway. The town eventually replaced this bridge in 1903 with the steel spanned bridge that exists today.